[geeks] the end of the internet as we know it.

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Tue Aug 4 15:44:35 CDT 2009

> how about companies that offshore security-critical work involving
> personal identity like medical or insurance records?

The USA is on the other end of that, too; I not so very long ago
cancelled a credit card because they proposed to keep my data in the
USA - in, I believe, defiance of Canadian law (I don't believe they can
meet their PIPEDA obligations under those conditions, but I also had no
particular interest in being a test case).

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org