[geeks] the end of the internet as we know it.

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Aug 4 13:15:17 CDT 2009

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> I could definitely get behind that.  I don't care how much simpler it
> made the legal paperwork at the time, a corporation IS NOT A PERSON and
> does not have a person's rights.

I'd like to see someone attempt to marry a corporation in a location where
the government recognizes marriage "between two persons, regardless of
gender" as a form of civil disobedience.

--
Jonathan Patschke < "There is great satisfaction in building good tools
Elgin, TX          > for other people to use."