[geeks] the end of the internet as we know it.

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:43:46 CDT 2009

That would likely not fly around here - that would restrict homeless
people from the "Information Superhighway," and that is bad.

Also, think of the poorly documented "visitors" here in America, they
have a "right" to access those library resources without proving their
residency...

I agree with you Phil, but it likely wouldn't play around here...

Lionel