[geeks] Any jobs?

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 14:12:38 CDT 2009

It can be.  With a small-town you get small-town opportunity: If I get
laid off there aren't many people around that can employ me at my
current salary, doing what I do.

There is also the big-city art thing: we don't have much.  In Dallas
there were funky art-house theaters, cheap and available live theater.

Not much of that here.

~brian

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Phil Stracchino <alaric at metrocast.net>
wrote:
> Brian Dunbar wrote:
>> All of these positions are located in Neenah, Wisconsin.  With a
>> population of 22,000 it's no Chicago
>
> You say that almost like it's a bad thing.  :)
>

> --
>  Phil Stracchino, CDK#2     DoD#299792458     ICBM: 43.5607, -71.355
>  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
>         Renaissance Man, Unix ronin, Perl hacker, Free Stater
>                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.

Brian Dunbar
Geidus

"Display some adaptability"