[geeks] Continuing Adult Education

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Tue Apr 14 12:26:59 CDT 2009

Have you looked into local colleges?  I take classes at Purdue North
Central, somewhat near me, and while some of my classes are a typical
classroom format, there are also online courses, and mixed format
classes that have regular short class meetings (1-2 hours, one night a
week).  While I'm quite sure that it would not fit the cheap
qualification, I'm pretty sure I've seen some advertisements recently
for online degree programs from Notre Dame, I think that was just for
graduate degrees though.  You didn't specify, but I assume that you are
looking for an undergraduate program.  Nearly every college and
university that i know of has started offering at least some online
classes if not entire online degree programs.  You might find a good
option with a state school that would be pretty cheap.

    -Dan Sikorski