[geeks] WTB: 18-36GB SCSI 68 pin disks, preferably quiet ones

Micah R Ledbetter vlack-lists at vlack.com
Mon Sep 29 23:48:41 CDT 2008

I'm looking for at least two 1/3 height 18GB 68 pin disks - and maybe
more disks and/or higher capacity if you're selling at the right
price :).

Ebay looks like ~$20 + shipping for an 18GB disk (at least for a BIN
price), which seems a little steep to me as a base price, but if you
happen to know that it is a disk on the quieter end of the spectrup,
then I'll be happy to pay that. If that doesn't sound fair to you, I'm
also happy to try to work something else out.

I live in Austin TX and if you're local, I'll come pick em up from
you, no shipping hassle. Thanks.

  - Micah