[geeks] Ebay, etc to report your income to the IRS?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Sep 29 15:36:06 CDT 2008

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008, Erie Patsellis wrote:

> Unfortunately, HR 3221 was signed into law on July 31, so the crooks
> keep right on stealing in the dead of night.

Laws are just words on paper.

We need more businesses that have the balls to point that out.  If I ran a
payment service, I'd find any way possible to restructure myself to not
have to snitch on customers.  Failing that, I'd just not do it.  Shut me
down, I don't care, but don't make me into a hired thief.

--
Jonathan Patschke | "There is more to life than increasing its speed."
Elgin, TX         |                                   --Mahatma Gandhi