[geeks] Headphone Interconnects

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 03:22:58 CDT 2008

I'm looking for a headphone interconnect cable, 1/8 in. male on both
ends, to hook up my headphone amplifier to my iPod.  It needs to be
built fairly well, since it will be used in a portable rig and needs to
be plugged and unplugged somewhat frequently.  I would also prefer if
the plugs were gold- or rhodium-plated, since there is a distinct
possibility of the cable being exposed to moisture at some point.  Other
than that, I don't need anything fancy.  The cheaper the better.  1ft.
length should be more than enough.

Can anyone point me at one?  Thanks.

Peace...  Sridhar