[geeks] Global warming, was Mr Bill?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Sep 27 15:12:20 CDT 2008

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> I am not trying to inject politics into this; but I should point out
> that during the debate last night between McCain and Obama nuclear power
> was mentioned and talked about.

And it matters why?  Rather, when was the last time we saw any candidate
for that office do anything substantial that he mentioned while applying
for the job?

Remember Bush's "smaller government" promise?

Remember when Clinton promised the same thing as well as "not raising
taxes on the middle class"?

Remember when GHW Bush promised "No new taxes"?

They'll lie and twist and invent and say whatever just to get the job.

--
Jonathan Patschke | "There is more to life than increasing its speed."
Elgin, TX         |                                   --Mahatma Gandhi