[geeks] Global warming, was Mr Bill?

Dr Robert Pasken rpasken at eas.slu.edu
Sat Sep 20 22:23:41 CDT 2008

Just where are you getting the bovine excrement you are pushing? Since
this is a discussion about global warming show me a meteorlogy/climatology
journal that is corporate sponsored. I get just about all of them and NONE
of the have corporate logos. There is the Science and Public Policy
Institute and the Heartland Institute that are solely funded by
Exxon/Mobil but they are the shrillest DENIERS of global warming. At least
try to get some of your "facts" straight.