[geeks] power back (for now)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Sep 20 19:14:13 CDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 05:50:57PM -0400, Anthony Ortenzi wrote:
> I hope so, too.  Does that mean that life at the house is more or less back
> to normal, or are you boiling water and such?

Yep, things are pretty much back to normal after I finish moving things
back to the normal outlets instead of extension cords, and then moving the
DSL modem and wireless router back into the "office", etc.  Then, tomorrow
we get to spend a couple hours of cleaning up the mess that results from me
sleeping on the couch for a week and so forth.

It was fun spending time sitting around a picnic table at a neighbor's
house at night for the past 3-4 days with most of the men around the table
openly carrying pistols.  YAY texas! 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas