[geeks] Mr Bill?

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri Sep 19 12:21:19 CDT 2008

Michael Parson wrote:

> In the end, this is all done to the benefit of the stock holders...
> who are.... US!  Just about any one that has a retirement fund of any
> kind (401(k)), etc, has their money in some sort of mutual fund or
> range of funds, some of which are most likely investing in one or more
> of those evil 'Big Oil' companies.

Oh my god, you mean that there aren't evil millionaires raking in all of
the money?  You mean I can have a piece of that pie too?  Well, that
would mean that this "windfall profits" tax could hurt me!  That doesn't
make sense, it's just supposed to be a tax on the rich oil companies.
That's not what the politicians are saying.  You must be lying!

    -Dan Sikorski