[geeks] Global Warming

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 06:16:51 CDT 2008

I can think of no reason to waste anything (power, oil, or any natural
resource), and I recycle whenever practical, to the point that when I
go on a business trip I bring the trade magazines I read on the plane
trips and in the hotel back home to recycle if I can't find a recycle
bin at the hotel. The same goes for aluminium cans - when I toss a
soda can in the trash I feel bad...

But, I also find it hard to believe that our actions are tossing our
planet into peril. Too many proponents of Global Warming stand to
profit from the behavior changes they want us to make (carbon credits,
et al) for my liking...

Tell me how to conserve resources and I'm all ears, tell me I have to
or my grand children will live in Water World, and I tune out. I don't
think I'm unique in that view.

Lionel