[geeks] Mr Bill?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Sep 17 13:56:57 CDT 2008

" From: Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
"
" That's the biggest threat from hurricanes.  Most people are worried
" about them increasing in number and size, but a bigger threat is our
" expanding coastal city infrastructure and population.

i can't help thinking, when i see the near-total destruction of
galveston, that this is some sort of sign that folks shouldn't be
living on barrier-beach islands.  i feel for their losses - but i
sure don't want them rebuilding there with federal [my] money.

buy them out on condition they rebuild -elsewhere-.