[geeks] Mr Bill?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Sep 16 11:59:20 CDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 07:56:11PM +0300, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> Just out of curiousity, did your ham radios play any part in this?

I had the 2M HT charged up and ready to go, but really didn't need it at
any point.  The power went out ten minutes after I'd actually gone to bed,
so we just slept through most of the storm and then got up the next day to
start recovery, and then fired up the generator.  Once the gen was running,
we had TV (satellite dish) and Internet (DSL).

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas