[geeks] ...and now keyboards.

Alois Hammer aloishammer at casearmour.net
Mon Sep 15 11:36:49 CDT 2008

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 07:51:42 -0500 (CDT), "Lionel Peterson"
<lionel4287 at verizon.net> said:

> Why are you so reluctant to use bluteooth? They make Bluetooth Wireless
> Keyboard/mice with USB bluetooth "dongles" that attach to the computer[0]
> - should be very straight-forward...

As I explained: "Something like the Logitech MediaBoard for the PS3
would be ideal, except for that pesky Bluetooth thing standing in the
way of being able to use the keyboard before an OS with a Bluetooth
stack loads."

RF<->USB keyboards don't require OS intervention (or a BIOS with a
Bluetooth stack-- I've never met one) before use.