[geeks] Bicycling Laptop Packs?

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:53:21 CDT 2008

Deuter and Osprey (both available at REI) have backpacks with a mesh
panel where it contacts the back.  These backpacks have a support
structure that arches to keep the pack bag away from your back.

Have a look at this: http://www.deuterusa.com/systems/

I thought about getting one myself for use as a daypack (I can't use
shoulder bags, as they do bad things to my spinal alignment), but the
last models I looked at a couple of years ago seemed awkward for a
laptop.  There may be something more appropriate now, though.

=Nadine=