[geeks] Link: Low-Cost mATX case/PS, older Intel MB

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 8 11:11:08 CDT 2008

I've been looking for a nice, small case for my collection of MiniITX MBs, and I think I found something nice:

http://www.centrix-intl.com/details.asp?productid=3873

It has a floppy, room for two 5 1/4" optical and two 3 1/2" drives, and a 250 watt PS.

I otdered two, and shipping came to $17.

Then I added an older Intel MB (NIB):

http://www.centrix-intl.com/details.asp?productid=2608

$40 MB for a file server (FreeNAS) I plan to build - the price the seemed pretty good for a low-cost (hopefully) stable MB for older, non-Dual Core socket 775 CPU. It can take up to 4 Gig DDR2 RAM (it has 4 memory sockets)...

Anyway, thought some here might be interested...

Lionel