[geeks] Bicycling Laptop Packs?

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 11:04:46 CDT 2008

>> Rick asked:
>> Has anyone got some pointers towards something that is waterproof,
>> spacers (or internal frame) of some sort on the back, and has room to
>> store at least one laptop and a change of clothes?
>>
>    Uh...a car?

Heh, unluckily the car is becoming expensive in repairs. They're still
less then buying a new car, but I love my Crown Vic and it's fairly
decent gas mileage compared to most everything else on the road.

That and I've been working on loosing the freshman twenty. They got
joined by 40 of their best friends in the last ten years and are in the
process of getting evicted.

--
Rick Hamell
Tech Blog - http://www.1nova.com/blog