[geeks] erm, no comment

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Sun Sep 7 22:02:03 CDT 2008

From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>

> >From: wa2egp at att.net
> >Date: 2008/09/07 Sun AM 11:41:32 EDT
> >To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
> >Subject: Re: [geeks] erm, no comment
>
> <snip>
>
> >Definitely a teaser ad.  They hinted about something new coming from Microsoft.
> >Maybe it's Vista ME....Promised not to work out of the box!  :)

Vista BOB - the nice part is, it won't require a discrete 256 Meg video card to
get acceptable performance - the bad part is it will cause your head to explode
> shortly after installing the "upgrade".
>
> Lionel

I take it that the upgrade is for your head.  Microsoft would like to upgrade our heads so we don't use things like Linux, OS X and the like. :)

Bob