[geeks] erm, no comment

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Sun Sep 7 04:32:50 CDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 07, 2008 at 10:22:25AM +0100, Mike Meredith wrote:
>Don't you guys get teaser ads ? First part has nothing to do with the
>product (and gets people talking); second part (shown days/weeks later)
>puts the name of the product on the whole thing.

Well, no. Since the only way I'll ever see it is I go to a website that
has it and watch it there, there is little or no chance that I'll ever
see the second part. Seeing Bill Gates and Jerry Seinfeld was
interesting, but not an experience I plan to repeat.

One of the local channels had a "top ten" episode "marathon" of
the Seinfeld show a few years ago and I watched it. At least three
of the shows were IMHO funny, maybe four.

The "Bee Movie" wasn't bad, but at least it was about something.

I'll wait for the Bill Gates-Steve Jobs ads, thank you very much.

Geoff.