[geeks] Liber-fascism

Anthony Ortenzi geeks at litfire.com
Mon Oct 27 05:33:49 CDT 2008

Nick B. said:
> You're giving me flashbacks :(
> Think I can sue em for PTSD?

Sure... sue "them" for doing you harm and *I* get to pay for it.

Wonderful idea. :)

It's such a great idea that we should let all of the people who won't be
paying for it via their taxes vote on how much you get, because everyone in
this country gets an equal say in what happens to my money.  Even those
whose only income is government handouts.

While keeping voting restricted to white male land owners may have been the
wrong approach, I'm really becoming the biggest unfan of democracy and its
relatives.

-Anthony