[geeks] education systems around the world

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Oct 25 14:00:16 CDT 2008

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008, hike wrote:

> so, you are an anarchist, huh?

I'm someone who believes in voluntary interaction and a policy of
non-aggression.  The term "anarchist" seems to have the connotation of
storming buildings and setting things on fire.

I have no wish to violently overthrow anyone who presumes to be in power.
I have every wish that enough people will adopt a point of view similar to
mine so as to make that power non-existent.  Government is a greater form
of mass-delusion than even organized religion (indeed, organized religion
is nothing but a parallel form of government that only radicals truly fear
has any temporal and present authority).

--
Jonathan Patschke | "There is more to life than increasing its speed."
Elgin, TX         |                                   --Mahatma Gandhi