[geeks] Spare PCI Video Card

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Mon Oct 13 13:29:55 CDT 2008

I have an ATI Rage 128 Pro that may do the trick. Let me double-check.

I was about to put another e-mail together for rescue@ since I am
trying to thin part of the herd while making the other portions more
useful.

Did you know that a APC SmartUPS 600XL has just enough juice to run an
A5000 and Sparc 20?

-Jon