[geeks] FS: New, in-box Segate Barracuda 4.5 Gig Ext. SCSI drive

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Oct 10 16:08:47 CDT 2008

" From: Rick Hamell <hamellr at gmail.com>
"
" > A talking watermelon whispered a message to me from: Jonathan Groll
" >>
" >>> A talking watermelon whispered a message to me from: Lionel Peterson
" >>
" >> Mike! Care to share some of the secrets of your hilarious database of
" >> messages like the above? Are  the substrings randomly spliced
" >> together, or do you just have a long list of 'em?
" >
" > Actually I come up with those each time I change my .signature line.  It's
" > just something I'm able to do mentally.
" >
" > []
"
" You could probably find an old BBS text file full of them. I remember
" using BB-something or another that the ability to add a random line from
" a text file for this reason. And there was even a Fidonet group that
" thought them up and shared 'em.

back in the '80s there was a unix util called fortune...