[geeks] FS: New, in-box Segate Barracuda 4.5 Gig Ext. SCSI drive

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Oct 10 14:02:44 CDT 2008

A talking watermelon whispered a message to me from: Jonathan Groll
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 10:40:06AM -0500, Mike Hebel wrote:
>>A talking watermelon whispered a message to me from: Lionel Peterson
>

> Mike! Care to share some of the secrets of your hilarious database of
> messages like the above? Are  the substrings randomly spliced
> together, or do you just have a long list of 'em?

Actually I come up with those each time I change my .signature line.  It's
just something I'm able to do mentally.

"The singing golf clubs belted out a message from:"

"Your friend the teapot told you that:"

"A rampant cherry pie splattered the following message from:"

"From the depths of a squirrel's acorn cache came the following:"

--
Mike Hebel

		-- Dr. Who