[geeks] good source for 73-300gb SCA drives?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 10 10:38:36 CDT 2008

What's your price target (per Gigabyte)?

I just got some SATA TB drives for less than $0.15/Gigabyte (Seagate
"ST3xxxxx.11" drives w/32 Meg cache in retail packs, since I need the cable,
power adapter, etc.)...

I have no drives to offer, I'm just curious what you think is the right
price-point.

NOTE: I am not equating SATA and SCSI - just comparing raw storage costs...

Lionel