[geeks] limiting access to sunrays

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 10:21:14 CDT 2008

Anybody know how to do this:

Lock out a sun ray session by either MAC address and / or smartcard
and / or user during certain hours. I've searched and searched and
haven't found anything like that. For example, the kids are on the
sunray and it is past bed time, the server just disconnects the
sunray.

How about blocking specific applications similarly?

SRSS 4 should have included some sort of GUI tool to manage access
like that (unless it is there and I missed it...)

Finally, is there a way to save userid / password on the smartcards?