[geeks] digital converter boxes for old TVs

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat May 31 14:01:14 CDT 2008

Well, I got my TV welfare coupons in the mail today... :)

Does anyone have any recommendations on which converter boxes are
actually good?

Wal-Mart is listed as one of the places you can get them, but their
website shows both products they have as not available online, and
below that it says "Not available in stores".

So I'm thinking of Radio Shrek or somewhere else, but wanted to see if
any of you guys had gotten one and had any advice or observations
about the converter you got.

Thanks.

--
Shannon Hendrix