[geeks] Religion and the Presidency

Fri May 30 08:46:03 CDT 2008

> Do you believe that love exists outside of the experience of those
> who feel it?  That there is some universal element "love" that flows
> more in some places than others?

Hmm.

No...but neither do I believe that there is no such thing.

This is partly for language reasons - "love" is about as multi-valued a
word as English has, and most of the interesting definitions are things
for which we don't really have any other good words - but mostly for
lack of anything pushing me either way on the question (direct
experience, reading, talking with others, etc - I can't recall anything
that bears on this question).

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca