[geeks] (apparently a terminal server) HP DTC 16MX - anyone know about these?

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Thu May 29 16:37:57 CDT 2008

IIRC this is used to host dumb terminals and hook into an HP/UX system.

One of my first real sysadmin/consultant dealies was on an HP/9000
running HP/UX 9.something and it had one of these attached.
Configuration was handled through HP/UX and it connected via a ....
I'm drawing a blank. Twas 12 years ago.