[geeks] Q: Anyone ever set up a "store front" on eBay?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue May 27 15:22:48 CDT 2008

Subject says it all - I have a basement full of aborted, never started
projects and misc. efforts that has resulted in me accumulating a ton of
stupid items I'd like to shed, and it is my perception that if I set up a
store front I can have items remain for extended periods and maybe get some
sort of "break" on the listing charges.

I have a ton of stuff to shed, and I'd like to get rid of it in a manner that
results in a little folding money and a cleaner basement. Most if what I have
is low-cost, low-interest computer hardware, but I figure if I list it on
eBay, I might be able to find folks to use my "treasures".

Any one have exp. doing such a thing?

Thanks,

Lionel

(of course, I'll offer items here before eBay, but the ability of this group
to absorb stuff is finite and my piles *seem* infinite ;^)