[geeks] grudging praise for a Micosoft product

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Tue May 27 10:22:09 CDT 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 02:54:20AM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> That said, the new aluminum keyboards are almost nice enough to make up
> for it.

Agreed. I rather like the new aluminium keyboard - I know some don't like
the softness, but it suits my style of typing.

On the subject of keyboards, still on my TODO list:
- Learn the Dvorak layout (I see there are a number of manufacturers who
  produce Dvorak layout covers for the various Apple keyboards and laptops,
  which helps during the learning phase).
- Try out a Kinesis Ergo[1] - I've been intrigued by them for years, but sadly
  don't know anyone who owns one, so have never had the chance to try one
  out. They're a little pricey, so buying one for the hell of it is not
  really an option.

[1] http://www.kinesis-ergo.com/

-mj
--