[geeks] FS: Eton E5/Grundig G5 Portable Shortwave Radio

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun May 25 22:11:06 CDT 2008

I got this Eton E5 (also sold by Grundig as the G5) back in January, and
used it for maybe 10 hours total before I got a couple of bigger "desktop"
shortwave receivers.

Brand-new mint condition, with original box, case, manual, wall wart, and
longwire antenna.  This is regarded as one of the best portable SW
receivers made nowdays.

http://www.etoncorp.com/product_card/?p_ProductDbId=5968
http://www.radiointel.com/review-etone5.htm
http://www.amazon.com/Eton-E5-AM-Shortwave-Radio/dp/B000EINRA8

With just the built-in antenna, I was able to pick up the HAARP skywave
propagation tests from Alaska back in January (and I'm in Houston).

Amazon sells the radio for $150.  I'd like to get $100 (shipping included)
or best offer.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford