[geeks] DVD burner suggestions

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri May 23 12:24:56 CDT 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 11:03:34AM -0500, Erie Patsellis wrote:
> I've been out of touch, don't read as much as I used to, review wise. Who
> makes a decent DVD burner these days without breaking the bank?

I've bought nothing but Lite-On drives for all of my machines (home and
work) for the past 5 or so years.  They're down to less than $30 now for
the "writes all formats" models (at directron.com), and I've never had one
fail, even a particular drive I've burned 400+ discs on over the past three
years.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford