[geeks] nVidia 8800GT for Apple Mac Pro

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Thu May 22 13:25:49 CDT 2008

Mike Meredith wrote:

> And of course you spent a similar amount of time hanging around
> Canadian hospitals to make sure US citizens weren't making similar use
> of Canadian hospitals ?

I can assure you they are not.

Otherwise the press here in the USA would be trumpeting it on every news
broadcast and shouting it from the rooftops.

And why would you?  The wait time for a CAT scan or MRI in Canada is
measured in weeks or months.  The wait time in the USA is measured in hours.

And don't get me started on the parasitic nature of Canada and India, at
the least, in relation to drug patents.

--Patrick