[geeks] nVidia 8800GT for Apple Mac Pro

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Wed May 21 14:21:34 CDT 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 08:16:54PM +0100, Mark wrote:
> On 21 May 2008, at 19:48, Joshua Boyd wrote:
>
> >Besides, at this point if one wants to play games on their computer,
> >they should probably just get a PS3 and install linux, right? ;)
>
> Stop that, I have enough problems preventing myself from running out
> and buying on as it is!!

Oh well, my last Windows computer went belly up and I am forced to share
one with my wife and youngest son. :-(  I thought of getting a PS3 to
use as a computer, because it's a lot of power and I can happily
live in Linux.

Then I found out the cheapest place selling them here wants $950.

Ouch.

Geoff.