[geeks] Moved to geeks: Cheap Ham radios (was Dayton Hamfest)

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Mon May 19 17:37:02 CDT 2008

I think some of it may have to do with the "craft" as it were. I am a
photographer and while there are tons of people shooting pictures, not
many building their own cameras, or even processing their own film. For
some (like me) the craft aspect is as important a part of it as the
actual photography, I know my cameras (at least the ones I built to
solve specific problems) inside and out.

erie