[geeks] Problems with spamhaus?

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Wed May 14 15:16:05 CDT 2008

I've been seeing problems with zen.spamhaus.org since last night.  I
keep getting the following error message in my syslog from Postfix when
I receive inbound connections:

May 13 22:48:21 sauron postfix/smtpd[18623]: [ID 947731 mail.warning]
warning: 192.128.195.82.zen.spamhaus.org: RBL lookup error: Host or
domain name not found. Name service error for
name=192.128.195.82.zen.spamhaus.org type=A: Host not found, try again

It was working last night around 10 PM.  Has anyone else seen this
today?  I'm not looking to start a long discussion about whether
spamhaus is good or bad -- I'm just trying to verify that this problem
is not just something that I'm seeing.

Ido

--
Ido Dubrawsky