[geeks] VALinux 2240 SCSI

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Mon May 12 16:32:24 CDT 2008

Ignore my previous post.  I'm getting too old for this crap.  I got
confused by the fact that there were two models of a particular Seagate
drive: ST173404LC and ST173404LCV -- they're both LVD drives -- the LCV
simply has a 16MB cache whereas the LC has a 4MB cache.  Of course, it
would be nice if Seagate were a bit more obvious in their letter
designations.  I'm going to go bang my head against a wall for a while
as penance for that stupid question :-)

Ido

--
Ido Dubrawsky