[geeks] FS: Dell Inspiron 1200 Laptop

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 31 09:19:54 CDT 2008

Hello all,

I've got this good, solid laptop available if anyone is interested - it is equipped as follows:

 - 1.4 GHz Celeron CPU
 - 1.25 Gig RAM (356 soldered on MB, 1 Gig SoDIMM installed) (max'ed RAM, all it can take)
 - 80 Gig IDE drive
 - 1024x768 display (no dead/stuck pixels)
 - single PCMCIA card slot (Type II)
 - 3x USB2.0 ports
 - 10/100 Ethernet built-in
 - integrated modem
 - VGA (HD-15) monitor display
 - Battery in fine condition
 - includes AC adapter

Has WinXP Pro installed, along with Office 2007 - I will wipe and re-install OS & Office 2007 before shipment.

Dell website for info: http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen&ServiceTag=&SystemID=INSPIRON%201200&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid=

Unit is in like-new condition - I've never travelled with it, this was bought for my folks a while ago, and was used as a spare/knock-around laptop in the house, but I have no need for it now, so I'm offering it up here in case someone else is interested.

I'd like $250 for the laptop as described above, $275 if you want me to upgrade the HD to 120 Gig, plus actual shipment cost. I will ship either in original Laptop box OR FedEx laptop mailer, so you'll know it will arrive in great shape.

If interested, please don't hesitate to contact me directly (off-list).

Lionel