[geeks] [rescue] Airport Security and Rescues...

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Fri Mar 28 21:38:20 CDT 2008

Of course one might note that the Catholic Church itself broke away from
the Orthodox Church over a dispute that from what I recall was about the
papal infallibility doctrine that became popular. While I'm decidedly
agnostic, knowing that at least one of the major religions hasn't really
wavered for nearly 2000 years does make one pause.

erie