[geeks] FYI - Low cost Dell Opteron Servers

Eric Railine erailine at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 04:45:37 CDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 12:09 AM, Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:
>  My order status now says "Shipped", 5 days before their estimate.
>
>  Are they accurate?

I'm going to say yes.  I ordered one too (same config everyone else
has discussed - 1.8/4/160) on the 24th; late in the day on the 25th it
had my status as shipped.  This morning it finally has the carrier &
tracking info and FedEx shows it having been picked up at 10:47pm on
the 25th...

Not bad.  Now the expected delivery date of the 1st is a small torture...

-Eric