[geeks] FS: Linksys KVM and older router

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 17 10:20:29 CDT 2008

Hello all,

I've also got two linksys items to shed - one is a brand-new, never opened Linksys (ATEN) 2 port KVM, model KVM100SK - it is a PS/2/VGA KVM with no power supply (runs of PS/2 connector voltages) and has detachable KVM cables (included cables are 6' long). It claims support for 1920x1440 displays, and I've used one for over ten years without incident. Mfg. web page is here.[0] This KVM will switch displays after a quick two taps on the left "Ctrl" key *or* by tapping a switch on the box, so you can deploy this KVM behind your systems without worrying about how to swap displays.

I'd like $20 plus $5 shipping ConUS for this item.

I also have a used but complete Linksys Wireless Cable/Router with 4 port switch (BEFW11S4) to be rid of. I used this for a while, but replaced it years ago. As you may have figured, it is 802.11b (11 Mb/sec) wireless and is in great shape. Mfg. web page is here. [1] Here is a link to additional info about this box.[2]

I'd like $20/OBO shipped ConUS for this item.

If interested in either/both, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Lionel

[0] http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_CASupport_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1175237403226&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&lid=0322639544B07&displaypage=nodata

[1] http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_CASupport_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1166859878881&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&lid=7888141396B02