[geeks] PCI-E video cards

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Mon Mar 10 11:48:00 CDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 12:57:28PM -0400, Dan Sikorski wrote:

> It is back for SP1, but it might be only for 64bit windows, not 32.  (Do
> 32bit EFI machines exist?  Older macbooks maybe?)

Any of the CoreDuos would be 32bit only, which would be first generation
iMacs, MacBooks, and Minis (originally came with both a Core Duo and a
Core Solo model).  I'm not sure about MacBookPros, but I think they also
briefly came with Core Duos.   Of all of them, I think the Minis were
the last to be upgraded to Core 2 Duos.