[geeks] WANTED: Mac program for Usenet text groups

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Mar 8 20:33:44 CST 2008

On Mar 8, 2008, at 18:11 , velociraptor wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 10:34 AM, Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com
> > wrote:
> [slrn]
>> I used that a lot too.
>>
>> I'd like to see a GUI variation.
>>
>> I don't understand why when people make GUI programs, they assume it
>> must be a program that depends on the mouse.
>>
>> There is no reason it cannot be both: good keyboard support and good
>> mouse support.
>
> RIP Z-Mail.  These two programs are reasons I wish at times I was more
> of a programmer, so I could build something comparable.

I have the skills, with practice needed for the GUI side, but in my
free time it would likely take years.

A collaboration might be able to get something done quicker, not sure.

It's one of those things I'd like to try, but until I become rich and
have too much time on my hands, I guess I'll just deal with it.