[geeks] PC Hardware (Power Supplies)

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Thu Mar 6 03:11:19 CST 2008

Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a Pinzgauer 712.  I like it just fine, but sometimes (a lot of
> the time?) it's just a bit too large, so I was thinking of picking up a
> Halflinger or Jeep.  I'd love to upgrade to a 716 too, but that's
> *waaay* too much money for just a toy.

Gah, wait! That's "Haflinger", named after a horse breed, and that in turn named after a village in the Alps (Hafling in German/Avelegno (sp?) in Italian) where it was bred first. It's a bit funny nowadays considering that the oat-fueled four-hoof-drive variety will probably be gaining back a lot of its former popularity once fossile fuels are mostly used up. I'm prepared! (I love those critters and started learning to ride horseback more than a year ago, on a Haflinger x Draught mix btw.)

On the cost, I have to agree - not just the price itself but also boarding stable, feed, Vet and farrier visits...way too costly for me yet :)

So long,

--
Arno Kletzander
Student Assistant // Studentische Hilfskraft

Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger gehvrt?