[geeks] PC Hardware (Power Supplies)

Joost van de Griek jvdg at sparcpark.net
Tue Mar 4 18:21:13 CST 2008

On Mar 4, 2008, at 23:12, Sandwich Maker wrote:

> " From: Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
> "
> "
> " VW Beetle: 1938 - 2003, 65 years
> "
> " I saw one of the 2003 Beetles that was imported to the US about a
> year
> " ago at a local Beetle parade.
> "
> " They were sold as 2004 models, so you could fudge a little and
> call it
> " 66 years.
>
> this is i presume the -original- beetle design, not the 'new beetle'
> pastiche which has only a passing resemblance to the old beetle
> linking them.  and btw isn't the new beetle the heaviest, worst
> performing, least economical car based on the golf platform?

I am willing to discuss the case for any of the car models mentioned
in this discussion so far, but this is where I draw the line! The "New
Beetle" is not a Beetle.

No way, no how.

They should have been honest and just call it "abomination".

Phooey!

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
Real programmers always mix up Halloween and Christmas, because Oct 31
== Dec 25