[geeks] PC Hardware (Power Supplies)

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Sun Mar 2 11:52:44 CST 2008

Bill Bradford wrote:
> If you think it's bad about cross-branding on TVs, you should see what they
> do with CARS:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badge_engineering
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_badge_engineered_vehicles

When I was last in California, I was looking around for a car to get out
of the rental I was using.  I hunted around a lot of used-car lots
looking for a Z28 that hadn't been thrashed ans was reasonably priced.

On one such lot, I suddenly realized that I was driving a Chrysler built
by Mitsubishi, and standing between a Mitsubishi built by Ford and a
Ford built by Mazda.

--
   Phil Stracchino, CDK#2         ICBM: 43.5607, -71.355
   alaric at caerllewys.net            alaric at metrocast.net
           It's not the years, it's the mileage.