[geeks] [FS/FT] Three Powerbooks, one price

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 1 08:23:02 CST 2008

Hello all,

I've got three Apple PowerBooks (all G3) I'd like to shed - thought I'd have more time to play with them than I do, and I figure someone here might have a use/interest in them.

#1 PowerBook G3, 266 MHz CPU, 1 Meg Cache, 64 Meg RAM, 4 Gig HD, 4 Meg Video, CD, built-in modem w/extra battery - boots fine, good physical condition. OS 8.5 installed

#2 PowerBook G3 (model M3553) 250 MHz CPU, 96 Meg RAM, 5 Gig HD, CD (problem, won't mount CDs?), MS-Word & Powerpoint installed, bad battery (won't hold charge), good physical condition. OS 9.1 installed

#3 PowerBook G3 (model M7572) 400 MHz, 1 Meg cache, 128  Meg RAM installed (maybe, not sure, has 16x64 DIMM installed), 20 Gig HD, 8 Meg video, DVD, no battery, good physical condition. Won't boot (bad PRAM?)

PLUS Exactly one (1) "hockey puck" power adapter in good condition, both #1 and #2 boot/run off it, #3 does not, but that appears to be a problem with the laptop, notthe power adapter.

I'd like to get sell the three laptops as a set, $150 plus actual shipping for all three. I'll entertain offers on individual laptops, but I'd prefer to sell the lot in one shot.

If interested, please feel free to contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Lionel